Watch the entire “Let It Go” scene from Frozen featuring Idina Menzel performing as Elsa.
Watch the entire “Let It Go” scene from Frozen featuring Idina Menzel performing as Elsa.
Help a teacher out and SHARE this pic — with wonderful idea.
Sorry to reblog from the source, but I thought the chain of comments was rather unnecessary. All that needs to be said is that this documentary examines gender inequality and how patriarchy contributes negatively to our society.
This is a feminist issue.
And anyone on Tumblr who’s too close-minded to recognize it as such due to a nonsensical blanketed hatred of men’s issues need to re-evaluate their motives.
THESE ARE REAL AND HORRIBLE MALE ISSUES CAUSED BY THE PATRIARCHY. IF YOURE FEMINIST, THESE SHOULD ANGER YOU. IF YOU’RE NOT, HERES ANOTHER REASON TO SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT.
have I already reblogged this? don’t give a fuck.
LifeStraw purifies water instantly and inexpensively: it is a solution that can provide millions of under-privileged people with safe drinking water.
reblogging again because science
Seriously, Science. Do your thing.
IT’S ONLY 20$.
OH MY GOD
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR TUMBLR TO GET WIND OF THIS
I’ll always signal boost this because not only does this work for people in under privilege areas it’s also proof of human ingenuity.
Really, we kids that grew up in the early 90s were all told about how we had to conserve water because drinkable water was such a rare resource and people in foreign lands were basically fucked up the ass because there was no way for them to get drinking water. 20 years and 20 bucks later one of the biggest problems humanity faced is a non issue. THAT’S FUCKING CRAZY!
Somebody should start one of those online donate things where people can donate money to buy these to send to areas with unsafe drinking water. But somebody other than me should do it because I don’t know how to do that kind of thing or get the word out.
this is amazing
FYI to everyone, if you purchase a LifeStraw through EarthEasy, they will send you a LifeStraw and also send one to the Philippines (through the Rotary Water Projects) so that the victims of Typhoon Haiyan can have safe drinking water. So if you were thinking of buying one, buy through them, not Amazon. It’s the same price.
This is a great idea for field season, archaeologists! I know that’s still months away for many of us, but buying one of these now through the link above seems like a great idea.
I remember when I was in elementary school and this thing was being invented, there was an article on it and it said “it’s fully functional and patented, but still to expensive to produce for practical use in disadvantaged places”
now look how far we’ve come . u.
REBLOG 5,000,000 TIMES
WHERE ARE THERE SO LITTLE NOTES YOU GUYS
FUCKING REBLOG THIS SAVE SOME LIVES.
I can’t not reblog.
I care too much.
#oh no #nope #nein #this was completely and utterly unnecessary #why is this #I mean #now of course I want all the rule 63ed Frollo #gaunt sharp-edged implacable Mistress of Justice #she wanted to be a martyr but Rome fell long ago—she wanted to be a mystic bride of christ but the visions never came #so instead she is this—Sophia and Justita; blind and never-stinting #her flesh mortified and her will righteous #but then #Esmerelda #dancing on the rue de la cite #the love is still terrible and twisted; the shame is still burning under Frollo’s skin however she tries to fisplace it #…but god do I want that story
It was just going to be a sketch and then my hand slipped
oh my actual god yes yes yes
see that card right there WELL IF YOU REBLOG THIS YOUR URL WILL GO INSIDE AND BE SENT TO A SOLDIER WHO ISN’T WITH THEIR FAMILY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. I GOT SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM MY TEACHER TO DO THIS SO PLEASE YOU COULD MAKE A SOLDIER’S DAY :) AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU’RE FAMILIES XX
OK SOME REALLY SERIOUS SHIT IS HAPPENING IN NORTH KOREA
According to South Korean newspapers, last week the North Korean government PUBLICLY EXECUTED 80 people in 7 cities for watching South Korean/Western shows, movies, and videos, “pornography,” or possessing a Bible.
Apparently people’s attitudes and conformance are changing SO THIS IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SUPPRESS DISOBEDIENCE
They allegedly herded 10,000 innocent civilians into a stadium where they were FORCED TO WATCH THE EXECUTIONS BY MACHINE GUN FIRE
THIS IS HONESTLY SOME HUNGER GAMES SHIT HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW
EMMA PICKETT HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE 8AM THIS MORNING WE DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHERE SHE IS AND EVERYONE IS FLIPPING OUT. SHE HAS WHITE PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR BUT HAS RECENTLY DYED IT WITH A SHADE OF PURPLE. SHES A LOCAL GIRL FROM CUPERTINO HIGH SCHOOL, IF YOU HAVE SEEN ANYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE HER MESSAGE Kaz Matsui SO HE CAN NOTIFY HER PARENTS SHES A SWEETHEART AND I CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHER PEOPLE. WE NEED HER BACK HOME.
IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE BAY AREA OR SANTA CLARA AREA PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS GIRL
*************UPDATE:PEOPLE HAVE CURRENTLY JUST TRACED HER PHONE TO THE PALO ALTO AREA, IF YOU LIVE NEAR THERE PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT KNOW ITS DARK OUTSIDE BUT WE NEED HER HOME****************
GUYS PLEASE HELP IF YOU LIVE IN THE BAY AREA
guys this is really important and relevant RIGHT NOW this girl went missing this morning
*By “this morning” we mean Wednesday, the 13th of November 2013, so yes, this is super recent plz boost
I’m choking oh my fucking god I CAN’T EVEN HOW IS THIS SONG SO PERFECT
IT’S BACK HAHAHAHA YES
BRINGING IT BACK AGAIN
Welcome to Tumblr.
Holy shit this is the most accurate post I have ever seen in my life
wait…this is a completely different gif set on my blog…
Reblog this and then check it on your Tumblr. Go on, do it.
What? How? O_OIT KNOWS WHAT FANDOMS YOUR IN
holy shit I’m trying this
TYPHOON HAIYAN RIPS THROUGH CENTRAL PHILIPPINES
Typhoon Haiyan is a Category 5 storm, the strongest typhoon of 2013 and said to be the “most powerful ever” to make landfall (with winds near 195-200 mph). Perspective: Superstorm Sandy was at 95mph when it hit New Jersey; Hurricane Katrina at 129mph when it hit land.
- Pre-emptive evacuations affect more than 161,000 families or more than 790,000 people in 37 provinces
- Typhoon Haiyan as seen from space
- Haiyan makes 6 landfalls - it affected an island chain in the central Philippines, making landfall in six islands. It gained wind power as it traversed through waters in between.
- Haiyan traverses areas affected by magnitude 7.1 earthquake - The earthquake left more than 200 dead dead on October 16; 1000 injured; 350,000 displaced. The survivors have been living in tents and evacuation areas. It passed through Leyte, Samar, Cebu (2.5 million residents), among others. All with densely populated cities, some of which are the poorest provinces in the country.
- 100 people killed in Tacloban — first estimate of casualties in the city reported today, November 9. Because the communication lines are down, the news centers have yet to take stock of the full extent of the damage. But the numbers are still expected to rise. The devastation was described as if a tsunami had wracked through it.
- 2:03PM 11/9: An estimated 4 million people have been affected by the typhoon
- 4:20PM 11/9: 90% of Baco Town in Oriental Mindoro flooded
- 4:55 PM 11/9: Bodies still scattered in Leyte as Visayas in shock
- 5:19PM 11/9: Negros Occidental under a state of calamity
- 7:34PM 11/9: Local officials expect the number of bodies found in Tacloban to reach 500
- eta: 7:45PM 11/9: Iloilo and Palawan declare state of calamity
- eta: 8:04PM 11/9: Update: 134 reported dead
- eta: 8:30PM 11/9: Thousands homeless in Ormoc, Leyte
- eta3: 10PM 11/9: Red Cross estimates 1,200 casualties
- eta3: 3AM 11/10: Aerial photo of Bantayan Island after Haiyan
- eta3: 3:23AM 11/10: At least 200 believed dead in Eastern Samar
The victims need all the help they can get. Cities have been leveled, buildings made of concrete were destroyed by strong winds and storm surges. Communications have yet to be reestablished in most of the areas affected by the typhoon. The full picture left behind by Haiyan has yet to be established yet the devastation reported on television is already extensive. The government is bracing for large-scale relief operations. Virtually 1/3 of the country has been ravaged by this natural disaster. And we need help.
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
HOW TO FILE FOR MISSING PERSONS
Please reblog and add other details I might’ve missed!
This is 100% what everyone does in their room when they are alone, and this girl filmed it. Bravo.
this is my favorite video in all of human history
i can’t believe that this is still making rounds. i’ve changed. i’m better now.
FUCK I”M DYING
especially for the visayas region
for those people who didn’t know what happened
Earlier this morning an 7.2 earthquake occurred in Cebu, Masbate, Iloilo, Samar, Negros Oriental, Siquijor and in Northern Mindanao.
as you can see from this picture it was super bad like it destroyed the famous old churches
even some of the chocolate hills collapsed
So for everyone that has been affected by the earthquake
I hope you’re all okay